Acoustic Movable Walls
Acoustic Movable Walls provide the key to competent management of your space, and Alco Walls has the expertise to provide the opportunity for you to make the very best use of the space available.
Choosing Alco Walls offers you the assurance that the Acoustic Movable Wall you receive has been constructed to the highest specification at our wholly owned factory in the Midlands.
This quality assurance has earned the NW100 its name as the only 'True Workhorse' in its class. Details of the construction and materials used can be seen in the technical section.
To keep your investment working for many years to come our sister company Accordial offer a Nationwide service to maintain and if necessary refurbish your wall.
Their highly trained team can offer annual maintenance to comply with Health & Safety requirements as well as training and in the unlikely event, a 24 hour, and 7 day call out service.
Alco Walls has been actively installing Acoustic Movable Walls in many of the new schools and Academy’s within the Building Schools for the Futures programme. See our Working In Education Data Sheet for more information.
Alternatively, don't hesitate to contact our Sales Team on 01923 246600 or e-mail Alco Walls.
Movable Walls News
- 16.01.2013: BPP Goes Pole Dancing with Multimedia
- 30.11.2012: Alco Walls the Masters of Acoustic Walls
- 29.11.2012: Accordial Manufacturing Speak Out On Acoustic Certification
- 17.10.2012: Silence is Golden at Doncaster Civic Centre
- 27.07.2012: Partnership Between De Montfort and Accordial Manufacturing Produced an Outstanding Result
Movable Walls Projects
- 27.09.2011: Alco Wall Completes First Hull School
- 30.08.2011: Nike 1948 Showroom
- 26.10.2010: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- 26.10.2010: Manchester Central Scenic Wall Pictures
- 16.07.2009: Liverpool Convention Centre Opens Its Doors in Variety of Ways