Alco Wall Completes First Hull School
Posted on 27th September 2011
Alco Wall Systems have recently completed the first in a series of new build school projects
at Sirius Academy & Ganton SEN, in Hull for Balfour Beatty Construction.
This project comprises of seven 55dbRw acoustic rated NW100 Movable Walls, one of which is 23 metres long by 3.66m high on a radius turning through 180 degrees.
This was one of the most complicated walls ever designed and installed by Alco Wall Systems, as it has several changes of facet angle along its length. The panels are stacked in two remote bays, and when installed, form a break between the Central Atrium and the lower Stage area (See pictures).
Alco Wall Systems was pleased to demonstrate our ability to provide this complicated arrangement at a visit to our Loughborough factory and Training Centre, by representatives of the School, Balfour Beatty and the Hull City Council BSF team, prior to being awarded the contract.
Latest Alco Systems News
- 16.01.2013: BPP Goes Pole Dancing with Multimedia
- 08.01.2013: “From Tennis to Swimming”- The Pool House, Winchester
- 30.11.2012: Alco Walls the Masters of Acoustic Walls
- 29.11.2012: Accordial Manufacturing Speak Out On Acoustic Certification
- 17.10.2012: Silence is Golden at Doncaster Civic Centre