Doncaster Civic and Culture Quarter- Civic Offices
Posted on 11th May 2012
Alco Wall Systems are pleased to announce their involvement in this new and most prestigious project.
SoundFlex absorption panels have been chosen to be used throughout the total environment. Manufactured at our factory in Loughborough they are the latest product innovation to be launched by Alco Wall Systems.
David Bolton, Alco’s in house acoustician said “this is a great project with many challenges”
Within the five story offices all balustrades will have SoundFlex panels finished in oak veneer. The stair cores will be finished in a range of different vibrant colours.
The main Chamber will have SoundFlex boards all around finished in oak.
Working with Wates as the main contractor, a total of 2,500 sq metres of SoundFlex panels will start to be fitted soon.
Latest Alco Systems News
- 16.01.2013: BPP Goes Pole Dancing with Multimedia
- 08.01.2013: “From Tennis to Swimming”- The Pool House, Winchester
- 30.11.2012: Alco Walls the Masters of Acoustic Walls
- 29.11.2012: Accordial Manufacturing Speak Out On Acoustic Certification
- 17.10.2012: Silence is Golden at Doncaster Civic Centre