Sky-Frame Enhances £18m Development in St Georges Hill
Posted on 10th July 2012
Alco Glass are delighted to have secured the package to supply & install a fully automated Sky-Frame frameless sliding door system to an impressive £18m development in St George’s Hill.
The 14.4m x 3.7m opening will house a 6 panel frameless sliding door system leading from the basement swimming pool to the terrace & garden.
At the touch of a button the 4 centre panels will slide behind fixed side panels to create a 9.6m clear opening.
When closed, the wall of glass will give an almost uninterrupted view of the landscaped garden
This adds to the portfolio of projects Alco Glass have completed within St. Georges Hill
Latest Alco Systems News
- 16.01.2013: BPP Goes Pole Dancing with Multimedia
- 08.01.2013: “From Tennis to Swimming”- The Pool House, Winchester
- 30.11.2012: Alco Walls the Masters of Acoustic Walls
- 29.11.2012: Accordial Manufacturing Speak Out On Acoustic Certification
- 17.10.2012: Silence is Golden at Doncaster Civic Centre