Alco Glass is pleased to introduce the Sky-Frame door system to our range of products. When demand for slimmed sight-lines and larger panels was needed, the Sky-Frame system answered the brief.
Sky-Frame sliding walls comprise frameless double glazed units sliding in recessed tracks to give a complete glass façade from floor to ceiling. Vertical joints are formed with interlocking aluminium profiles which are completely thermally broken to ensure no cold bridging, the glass edges being bonded to a fibre glass U profile. Typical mullion width is just 20mm and may be carbon fibre reinforced subject to wind load.
Alternatively, call our Sales Team on 01923 246600 or e-mail our sales team.
Specialist Glazed Systems News
- 08.01.2013: “From Tennis to Swimming”- The Pool House, Winchester
- 13.09.2012: Alco Glass Provide Berkeley Homes with the Perfect Solution
- 10.07.2012: Sky-Frame Enhances £18m Development in St Georges Hill
- 04.07.2012: Ex Display Systems for Sale
- 19.04.2012: 17,000 Athletes Can Relax and View the London Skyline